【Note】All of our power banks can only ship to the follwing countries: Belgium, Great Britain, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hungary, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Swizerland, United States, Russian Federation, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, Hongkong, Macao, Taiwan and Ukraine.
And the shipment of DHL for the following places need to pay $23 more shipping fees, such as Luxembourg, Netherlands, Italy, Slovenia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Monaco, Romania, Andorra, Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Ukraine, Vatican City, San Marino, Malta, Cyprus and Kazakhstan.
Vinsic® 30000mAh power bank is an multi-functional high capacity power bank. It looks simple yet elegant, and works well with smartphones, tablets, and especially laptops. In addition to the usual USB port, this power bank carries DC input and output, and offer a max current output up to 4.5A. It perfectly meet the charging demand of your laptops on the go.
DC Input： 19V/1.5A
Micro Input： 5V/1.5A
1. DC Output: 19V/3.5A; Instantaneous Max Current : 4.5A
2.USB Output1: 5V 2.4A(Max)
USB Output2: 5V 2.4A(Max)
Total USB Output: 5V/3A(Max)
Battery：Imported 18650 battery
1. Charging the Power Bank
You can use a DC adapter or micro USB cable to easily charge the power bank. During the charging, the LED display keeps on and shows you the charging status. (In order to charge the power bank quickly, we recommend you to use the DC adapter supplied.)
2. Charging the Mobile Devices
(1) Connect the power bank to your device by the DC or USB cable, and switch on the power bank, then it will charge your device normally. The LED display turns on to show you the remaining capacity, and then goes off in 20s. If you want to view the remaining capacity during use, please switch on the LED display manually.
(2) After your devices is fully charged, the power bank will go off automatically. If you want to interrupt the charging, please disconnect your device with the power bank.
1、Power bank *1
2、DC adapter *1
3、Micro USB cable *1
4、DC laptop adapter *1 set（8 different types of DC adapter, Apple laptops adapter not included）
5、User manual *1
1. This power bank is compatible with most laptops, mobile phones and tablets, but not all.
2. Due to the high capacity of the power bank, we recommend you to charge it with the supplied DC adapter. Micro USB cable is available, just it will cause a long charging time.
3. The equipped 8 DC adapters are compatible with the Notebooks/Notepads as:
I= HP/Dell ( 7.4*0.6 mm)
A=Sony /Fyjistu ( 6.0*1.4 mm)
C= Liteon/Fujitsu/Dell/Delta (5525)
D= Compaq/Acer/Benq/Toshiba (D5521)
E= Acer/Sony (5517)
H= Samsung (5.0*10 mm)
F= HP/Delta/Compaq (4817)
K= Lenovo ( 7.9*10 mm)
4. Do not drop the power bank. Fall is likely to damage the product performance.
5. Don't leave the product in the moist or high temperature place
6. This is not a toy, please keep it away from children.
Bought this to charge various things like phone, camera, laptop. Also to run USB lights for camping, etc. It works great. Tested capacity, and it measures as advertised. It does require about 35 mA to keep it "on" so if you have something like a low power light (night light, etc) it will not stay on. Power meter is fairly accurate and linear between 95% and 0%. I powered / charged a MacBook Pro using the 19v output and a custom cable (on the Mac side). Also powered / recharged a Dell laptop. This pack has enough juice for about a full charge of a single laptop. As for recharging, it charges from 15% to 100% in 4.5 hours with the "high power" charging port using the included AC brick. Oddly that port says 19v input, but the included power brick was only 15v. It takes about twice as long using the "low power" USB charging port, which is not that bad. I charged this off-grid using 100W solar panels through both USB input and 19v input, both worked great. I plan on getting a couple more, they are great for standby / power outage / outdoors.