Bark Stop Traning Collar for ONE Dog
Please read the instruction carefully if you use the training collar for the first time.
- Static shock/vibration/beep/flash
- 100 levels of vibration
- 100 levels of static (optional)
- Up to 300 meters remote control
- Convenient to operation
- Safe and effective for training your pet
- Designed to be waterproof
- Easy to read LCD screen
Remote Distance: 300 meters (without orbstacle and interference)
Mode: Static shock/Vibration/Beep/Flash
Static shock & Vibration Level: 1-100
Collar Circumference (adjustable): 36-60cm
Collar Receiver Charge Voltage: DC5V
Transmitter Charge Voltage: DC5V
Collar Receiver Battery Capacity: 300mAh
Transmitter Battery Capacity: 300mAh
Transmitter Theoretic Standby Time: 55 days
Transmitter Continuous Work Time: 40 days
Receiver Theoretic Standby Time: more than one year
1* Collar Receiver
1* Adjustable Collar Strap
1* Wall Charger
1* Test light
2* Long electric antenna
2* Short electric antenna
1* Warranty Card
Note: The match between the transmitter and receiver has been completed when the product leaved the factory.
1. Click the button of beeps to warn your dog not to do that and let it understand that its behavior is not allowed.
2. Do not use high frequency vibration first before low frequency vibration without snacks as a comfort.
3. Use electric shock occasionally, low strength first and not turn up when it works.
4. Make sure the two stun rods touch dog’s skin. When it is a hairy dog, check the surroundings and make sure the belt is tightened and those two stun rods both touch its skin, only in this way can the device shock your dog. Attention please, dog hairs are unable to conduct electricity.
There are no reviews for this product.