Doosl® 3.5mm Plug In-ear Hi-fi Music Headphone
1. Model: DSIT018
2. Type: In-ear
3. Impedance: 16Ω
4. Frequency Range: 10-24000Hz
5. Sensitivity: 98dB/mW
6. Wired/Wireless: Wired
7. Plug Diameter: 3.5mm
8. Plug Type: L-type plug with gold plating
9. Cable Length: 1.2m
10. Cable Material : High-purity oxygen-free copper wire
11. Driver Unit: 9.0mm rare earth permanent magnet moving coil
1. Carrying case
2. Silicone earplug (L/M/S)
3. Cleaning cloth
4. User manual
5. Warranty Card
1. "Burning in" a pair of new headphones refers to the process of playing a constant, relatively loud audio signal through them for a certain period of time before using them normally.
2. This procedure is meant to improve the headphone's sound by loosening their internal elements and make your new headphones sound better.
3. Burn-in is a gradual process. At the begining, start playing some soft music through the headphones and set the music to repeat infinitely. Turn the volume to a low level and let the music play through the headphones for 10-30 hours. Then, play some music and turn the volume to a moderately loud level - the volume should not be so loud that it's uncomfortable to listen to through the headpones. This process will last for 100-200 hours.
4. Please take care of your headhones during the burn-in. Let the headphones take a ten minutes' break every two hours and turn the volume to a proper level-not too loud.
5. Lossless music is recommended during headphone burn-in, such as music with the format APE, FLAC or WAV.
There are no reviews for this product.